Fantastic food in the centre of Cambridge
Michaelhouse is a great venue for your event. Find out more on our Private Parties page >
You can now buy Bill’s books and salad dressings online.
Bill’s new book
Bill’s first cookbook for 20 years is now available. Order the book online
From Bill's Blog
Visit the blog (where you can sign up for updates) →
- If I’m honest one of the reasons I wrote Bill’s Kitchen is to have all my favourite recipes in one place for my own personal use. I would be bonkers if that were my only reason for writing it but …
- In my new book (still on a boat – annoyingly, the 3000 copies left Hong Kong a week late) I’m pictured wearing an apron saying ‘grumpy old man’. So in my official grumpy capacity I’ll say this: It really annoys …
- We’ve just come back from a lovely couple of weeks in France. Our usual summer holiday of filling a big house with friends and family for eating, drinking, volleyball and lounging. There were briefly 18 of us when two of …
- Michael (the designer) transferred Bill’s Kitchen (my new book in case you haven’t spotted this) by some internet-means to Hong Kong on Monday. So Ming and her printers are now busy printing. Dominic is busy contacting lots of potential reviewers …
- The successful Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign for my new book ‘Bill’s Kitchen’ has been so exciting and it’s really got me thinking. 340 people have been interested and generous enough to make this book happen. And working on the full-sized proofs …
- Bill’s beautiful new cookbook Bill’s Kitchen is now available. To order your copies, head over to our online shop.
- RT @chrismannbbc: Spring lamb dishes from @billsewellsfood @michaelhousecaf @BBCCambs https://t.co/UWGT3TUFYZ 15 hours ago retweeted via chrismannbbc
- RT @P0cketSquarEd: Looking forward to the latest in @GreatStMarys & #michaelhouse series #makingrefuge at 1pm today. This time with @camci… 15 hours ago retweeted via P0cketSquarEd
- RT @billsewellsfood: I'm looking forward to seeing my good friend @chrismannbbc tomorrow morning, for another tasty @BBCCambs 'Food & Drink… 2 days ago retweeted via billsewellsfood